2022 has been our busiest year yet, and has certainly presented its challenges. I am incredibly proud of our team’s determination and perseverance in achieving success for our partners and customers over these past 12 months.
This year, we increased our impact – from 70 Australian hospitals at the start of the year to now over 90. It is a privilege to work with each one of these clients as a trusted technology partner.
Reflecting this impact, we grew from a team of 18 to over 35, with each team member committed to better serving our customers.
Furthering our vision of working together for better health, we have increased our technological capabilities with new partnerships, professional development, and technical validation from industry leaders.
We have also executed a modern rebrand with our marketing scale-up agency — BeingIconic — to better communicate the breadth and depth of our capabilities.
We chalked up so many wins this year that I can’t name them all, but I wanted to give a nod to the following:
- Perth Office Opening in Subiaco: a significant milestone for Olinqua with the Honourable Stephen Dawson and the Honourable Stephen Pratt in attendance to support innovation in WA.
- Australian Healthcare Week: allowed us to present our technology among other leading health technology providers in Australia.
- Cisco Live 2022: a special event for us, as we also celebrated 10 years of partnership with Cisco.
- Austrade+Microsoft Landing Pad: gave us access to their offices in San Francisco, investor opportunities, SaaS knowledge, and the right people to support our scaling efforts into 2023.
- Joined the Australasian Institute of Digital Health: Australasia’s leading digital health movement and community.
- Qualified for the Apple Consultants Network, granting us the ability to best advise our customers on implementing Apple technology into their digital health solution.
- Achieved Cerner Care Aware Validation: increasing Olinqua’s breadth of technological integrations, now with Care Aware Real-Time-Location-Services.
- Unveiled Olinqua Switch: our purpose-built solution specific to switchboard operators in the hospital.
- Hills Health Nurse Call Integration: by partnering with Hills Health Solutions, we were able to deliver an innovative nurse call for their clients.
Our new clients include several of Australia’s largest hospitals, including the Prince of Wales redevelopment in Sydney and Monash Health’s new Victorian Heart Hospital in Melbourne. We have also extended our presence in regional health, working with Northern NSW LHD, consisting of 3 hospitals: Grafton, Lismore, and Tweed Valley.
With these and many more, we certainly have our work cut out for us. But the team are poised, energised and ready to take Olinqua to the next level.
Our partner success team continues to exceed expectations. We have supported our partners with many successful client outcomes in 2022 – on complex projects such as the reconfiguration of the St John of God Midland duress solution to a highly available configuration, critical for enhancing business continuity and Bulli Hospital’s continued duress expansion.
I am especially proud of our customer support team, which I believe provides our clients with the highest level of support of any provider in our sector. Jacky’s team is relentless in pursuing exceptional service levels, supporting our clients 24×7, 365 days a year.
This year, the team achieved a new milestone, with an average Service Level Agreement rating of above 85%. Our installations are complex and can feature dozens of integrations and dependencies on other systems, so this is a truly outstanding result.
Into the New Year
As we hit the new year, our focus will be on consolidating our 2022 growth and pushing 2023 to the next level. We will be launching new products from the cumulation of several years of research and development by our product team, pushing the service levels of our delivery and support even higher and continue innovating to ensure we are providing the very best technology to hospitals both here and abroad.
Thanks again to our partners and customers for a monumental 2022, we look forward to continuing our mission of working together for better health into 2023 and beyond.
Martin Moszczynski, Group CEO & Founder